Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Eyes Have It

We must be having a lot of fun because February seemed to fly by.  After returning home from Port Aransas, we quickly unpacked the RV and made a quick trip to the farm to check on the cows.  I’m happy to report that all are fat and happy, but show no signs of calving in the near future. 

Back in Austin again, on February 11, I reported for cataract surgery on my right eye.  Dr. Thomas Henderson of Eye Clinic of Austin implanted a lens that gives me good distance vision in that eye.  Once the eye has healed completely and my vision returned to normal, I expect to have a similar surgery on my left eye.  That lens will be one that corrects my near vision and should give me the ability to function without reading glasses.  Now, one month after the first surgery, the eye appears to be reacting normally and I am looking forward to having the vision in my left eye corrected as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment