Saturday, December 31, 2022

Wrapping It Up


As we wrap up 2022, I have good memories, some regrets and quite a few resolutions for what I hope to accomplish in 2023.  (Good grief!  It seems like only yesterday we were wrapping up 2021.)  The year has gone so fast that I  must assume I’ve been having a lot of fun.  One of my resolutions will be to be more timely with my posts and to take more photos.  After all, I do have a great new Olympus OM-1 camera, so no excuses.  


And speaking of pictures, here are some from the past year that I overlooked or haven’t yet posted.  I hope you enjoy them, and that we all have a happy, prosperous (and wet!) New Year!


P.S.  I haven’t had time to caption most of these images, so check back in a week or so and I’ll try to let you know what you’re seeing.




Fantastic lunch at Rex's in Dallas - 7/07

John's jalapeño crop - 10/23

Celebrating my birthday with Gap FBC Home Group - 11/17

Comely Clover - 11/20 

Merry Christmas! 

Christmas morning breakfast with Rick & Linda

Linda's amazing sweet rolls

Way too cold for December 23

 Amazing meal at Olaf's in Clifton - 12/22

Omphalotus livascens aka western Jack-o-lantern mushroom - 12/21

Merry Christmas from Rick & Linda

Frosty morning walk - 12/20

Santa brought toys

Lots of toys!

Mine!

Christmas dinner

Rick & John, deer stand designers, engineers & carpenters -  12/27
 
Missing our sweet Cousin Carrie Beth

Bo waiting for a "ready-go"

Kota's 12th birthday 1/1/2022 


A couple of nice bucks on the game camera

"Interviewing" Bo at Allen Mills' 2/1

Bo & Cody on a frosty morning 2/24

Ready for a ride - 2/21

How soon weather can change - 2/24

Unwelcome guests


Laura & Jamey at Rocks-a-Box - 3/17

You never know what you'll find when shopping - 3/18

Toasting Tex-Mex with Gail & Steve


Not how it's supposed to work!

Stolen from my good friend Keyes

Repairing the cross-fence

Annual community pumpkin carving festival, Buffalo WY  - 10/01




Horses in art (Buffalo WY) and life


Oh, and I forgot to mention sunrises and sunsets...this year has given us some of the best here at Goat Hill!





It has been a very good year, and we are grateful!







No comments:

Post a Comment