Sunday, January 29, 2023

Nature Walk


As I mentioned in my last post, walking the pastures, hillsides and “mountains” of the farm with friends and family is one of our greatest joys.  The last couple of weeks have given us the opportunity to enjoy our treks with my brother and sister-in-law and their daughters, sons-in-law and grandkids.  

We found some more of the beautiful lichens that grow on the many rocks on the hilltops.  In between rambles with the family, I took the dogs and did a couple of photo walks of my own.  Here are some of the images I captured.

  

















I’m not a fungus or lichen expert, so I don’t know their names, but I can appreciate the intricate beauty of these delicate plants.  They’re worth climbing a tree or getting on your knees to take a closer look.  


No comments:

Post a Comment