Monday, April 1, 2024

Catching Up


Well, I've been quite the slug as far as blog posts are concerned.  Here's an attempt to catch up.  I'll get at least some of the photos posted, and will likely fill in some of the details later.  At least that's my goal.  

Before we knew it, our time in Buffalo was over.  We miss our good friends, Ross & Carole, Bill & Sherrie and Bob & Deb.  We shared many good times, and look forward to keeping in touch as we all head out for winter homes.  


As I look through my photos from our month in Buffalo, I found some favorites I haven’t yet posted.  There were lovely scenes from historic Crazy Woman Canyon.  


Walks along Clear Creek and visits to the Old Power Plant.



On one of our last visits, we were disappointed that, in its wisdom, the City of Buffalo had painted over all the color graffiti.  Granted, there were some inappropriate things  among the comments, but we will really miss the vibrant colors, imaginative comments and art work we had seen on earlier visits.







And speaking of art work…if you visit Buffalo, you can’t help but notice the amazing murals and sculptures that are on almost all the buildings and every street corner.














No comments:

Post a Comment